Vision Statement: Strengthening Eternal Families by Promoting and Defending Adoption and
Increasing our Involvement in the Community

Monday, September 10, 2012

Birthmother Quotes....

 
 
he is mine in a way that he will never be hers, yet he is hers in a way that he will never be mine, and so together, we are motherhood. ~desha wood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 a birthmother puts the needs of her child above the wants of her heart ~Skye Hardwick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
my mother gave me softest hair and moonlit eyes and skin so smooth. she gave me life, her flesh and blood, a place to grow, and warmth and food. but when i came into the world, her life stared deep into her soul. she knew she could not give me all so she placed me to make me whole.  ~unknown


No comments: